From everyone here at Day-Timer and the ACCO family of brands, we wish you a Happy New Year and hope you find success through better organization and productivity in 2013.
To start your year off right, here is a list of the top posts from the past year on the Day-Timer Blog:
1) Why You Should Sync Outlook Tasks with Your Paper Planner: Learn ways to combine the two most important planning tools in your life.
2) Time Tips: Quick, 2 minute video tips on topics such as making a better task list, and getting more productivity at work.
3) Today’s Productivity Tip: Improve Your Delegation: Redistributing your workload can be an easy and effective practice, if done correctly.
4) Ten Smart Spring Cleaning Time Management Tips: Start your Spring off right with these easy planning tips.
5) The 5 Minute Plan for Faster and Cheaper Grocery Store Trips: Get your plan together and reduce tons of wasted time and money.
6) Today’s Productivity Tip: Eliminate 5 Tasks: Here’s a great method for reducing your daily workload.
7) Today’s Productivity Tip: Hit Restart: Sometimes you gotta reboot your day when things aren’t going well. Try this…
8) The 5-Minute Plan for Organizing Your Tax Return: Tax time doesn’t have to be so scary – just have this plan.
9) Ask Jeff – Tip for Using Outlook with Paper Planner?: Answering a reader’s question about organizing their day.
10) It’s a New Year, start yourself on the right path to success – check out this Infographic!!!