|Jumpstart Monday | Get your week off to a great start with the Day-Timer blog. Each Monday we feature a new tip to help you gain a more productive week at work and at home.|
|Today’s tip: Start your New Year’s Resolutions right|
Your life revolves around your workplace and it’s stressing you out. Here’s a few effective ways to increase and enjoy your personal time.
Start your New Year’s Resolutions for success with a little planning this week. For example, if losing weight in the New Year is your goal, take a 15 minutes each day to give yourself a head start:
- write down the how, what, when, and where of your goal
- get the Christmas treats and junk food out of the house
- research some easy-to-make, healthy meal tips
- start a fitness routine by taking a daily walk
- limit your calorie-heavy soda or alcohol consumption
Nearly half of all New Year’s Resolutions fail within 6 months, and it’s typically because of a delay in making your commitment. The best time to start on your New Year’s Resolution is now.
|Day-Timer Spokesperson Jeff Doubek can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org|